Monday, November 21, 2011

purple closet

We're converting one of our bedrooms into a library. We're then converting said bedroom's closet into a study (where the computer, office supplies, stationary, etc lives). I love that we can just close the closet doors when we don't need to be on the computer - out of sight, out of mind. Which really is a wonderful thing because I am too distracted by technology.

Because of my flair for the dramatic, we're painting the closet deep purple.... Lavender Suede, to be precise (doesn't that sound perfect?). And my dear, sweet sister Marge is helping me paint. She is the best!


The color is much more rich and dark in person. We're only one coat in and already I can see places where the paint is showing true to color. 

Paint makes me so happy.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment