Tuesday, April 12, 2011

crazy cat lady

Our four cats are jazzed about the new house.  They are excited for the extra space to run, the stairs to chase each other up and down and the big bay window where they'll spy on birds.

I'm excited for the chance to make our new place (even more) animal friendly.  I hate traditional animal supplies (ugly litter boxes, awkward cat trees, sloppy pet beds, etc etc).  It's been a challenge keeping so many furry babies happy while maintaining any sense of interior decor.

On my wish list (were budget not an issue....which it always is, but I still like to look)...

(This scratching post looks a million times better than the normal towers.
In fact, I would get it even if I didn't have any cats--he'd look so cute by an umbrella stand)

(With multiple cats it's important to think in three-dimensions.  Don't limit cats to the floor.
These perches give kitties a whole new world in which to play )

(Husband is incredibly handy...I'm thinking this could be a fairly easy project.
Plus, in the right color, it could be a fun addition to our wall art)

(A great way to hide the messiest bits.  
No one ever needs to see the litter box again)

It's loads of fun planning creative solutions to pet problems.

(Although, sometimes all you need is a good paper bag.....just ask Tennyson)

B

No comments:

Post a Comment