Friday, December 24, 2010

God bless us, everyone!

Christmas eve and it is snowing, snowing, snowing.  I have to hide in our office because Tom is being all sorts of procrastinating sneaky and wrapping up my presents.  Which is giving me this spare 5 minutes to blog, because I am type A a good planner-aheader.  We just came back from a wonderful family party with lots of children, festive adults, decadent food and smooth homemade honey mead.

We wish all of you and yours the same content hearts--not content in the passing warmth and coziness of this earth.  Content in knowing that all we experience is but a glimpse through this dark glass of terrestrial life.  The sweetness we taste now, the warmth and love and comfort, will not be able to stand compared to the eternal Reality we were created to experience.  Maranatha!  Come Lord Jesus.

(Christmas card photo...I love our family of 2)

Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment